Location: Hyderabad, India
We are seeking a project lead in formulation to join small-molecule drug discovery division of the Chengdu Anticancer Bioscience (ACB) Ltd.
· Design and execute pre-formulation, formulation and preliminary process development.
· Develop novel formulations of poorly soluble drugs in solutions or suspension to assist preclinical studies.
· Lead formulation development projects and processes independently and as a team player.
· Communicate, write and review SOPs, study protocols and reports to support internal documentation and regulatory submissions.
· Perform literature search, review and evaluate patent.
· Ph.D. or M.Sc. in Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Pharmacy or equivalent.
· At least 2 years relevant industrial pharmaceutical experience in drug formulation development.
· Exceptional knowledge and expertise with a demonstrated track record in creating strategies to formulate poorly soluble drugs for preclinical and human clinical studies.
· Strong written and verbal skills, capable of communicating complex scientific and technical subjects in English to peer level scientists.
· Familiar with regulatory toxicology guidelines, requirements and standards (GLP, OECD, ICH, CTD, etc.) and able develop nonclinical strategies that support clinical development.
· Familiarity with global drug development requirements is a plus.
Chengdu Anticancer Bioscience (ACB) Ltd is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. ACB also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of China.